Waxing while pregnant more often than women usually do, especially during pregnancy trimester 1-3, this is due to the hormonal changes at the time contain which resulted in the growth of hair and feathers sooner than usual, especially the hands, the feet and even up to the pubic fur.
Waxing while pregnant
Pregnancy is the moment at which your body through so many changes, both physically and emotionally, and some difference is arguably a little embarrassing. For example, you may have noticed the more heavily refined hair growth in unwanted places, such as the Chin, upper lip, lower back, underarms, legs, or in the pubic area, also in the abdomen and both nipples. Reasonable if you think to do waxing while pregnant.
Don’t worry, the new pattern of hair growth is not going to last forever. About six months or more after the birth the hair will grow back to normal. In the meantime, if you feel the feathers smooth this disturbing appearance, waxing is one way to get rid of it.
Does waxing while pregnant safe?
Your skin during pregnancy tends to be more itchy, sensitive and quickly due to the turmoil of hormonal changes in the body. Your bloodstream also flows more during pregnancy, insufficient intake of oxygen and nutrients the fetus Is waxing while pregnant probably will feel more pain than usual.
Unplug entire clean fluff, especially the pubic hair, perhaps even quite unhygienic. Waxing can cause the small blood vessels in areas sensitive to rupture, which potentially can be colonized by bacteria and become infected. Even so, just quiet. The risk of severe infections and other complications due to waxing while pregnant are categorized as small if it is done with caution. If they occur, a virus can usually be easily treated with topical antibiotics.
How can I safely do waxing while pregnant?
Waxing while pregnant is generally considered safe. But there are a few things you need to think if you want to do waxing while pregnant. Especially if your skin has one or more of the conditions below, health experts do not recommend you to do waxing while pregnant:
- Open cuts.
- Varicose veins.
- The rash.
- Scar tissue.
- The area where the usual acne medication is applied.
Apart from the exceptions above, this guide it was safe for waxing while pregnant, be it your own at home or with the help of professionals in the salon.
- Home waxing equipment which you can get at the supermarket is generally quite safe to use while pregnant. Only, make sure the candle wax is not too hot. This is to prevent wax burn skin, feels painful and can become infected.
- Remember that if you want to do the waxing yourself, we recommend testing the products wax first on a small fraction of the skin to determine whether or not an allergic reaction has occurred. If Yes, stop usage.
- If your skin tends to be sensitive, consider using sedating lotion before and after waxing sessions, such as Aloe Vera gel, to reduce redness or swelling.
- If you prefer to get professional help, make sure you go to a salon or spa. Tell your therapist that you are pregnant because he has to test the wax in a small area of your skin (the same as point 1). Some beauty salon has a policy to not allow waxing while pregnant, especially during the first trimester.
- You should also check to see if the facilities and hygienic massage salon does not recycle use of wax or strip waxing in between clients. Recycling use of tools waxing can put you at risk of bacterial infections. Dip the applicator into the container of wax repeatedly for one customer also increases the risk of infection.
Remember to still enjoy the pregnancy with fun activities and body care that you like. And do not forget to always pay attention to the health of themselves and of the fetus in the womb you.
Learn more about Baking Soda Pregnancy Test Reviews
Don’t forget to share if you think this article is excellent